April 27, 2014

D - 3

Today I received email from the founder (she usually sent this to everyone who'll be participating in the exhibition): "Trust yourself, you'll be ready in time. In any case, knowing that we have trust in you .." together with reminder of what time we have to start our stand installations.
 
So far I think I've done enough.
With all of my restrictions, the resource, the time, the fabrics, the budget, the energy that I guess every moms could understand how challenging it is to work from home. I have absolutely no help during each preparations whether I work to complete a collection for the boutique or for the exhibitions .. I usually asked for a help at the last preparation, usually a day before D day, and during the event.
 
This is my 2nd time joining UNICréa and I have a wonderful memory of the last edition I participated. The famous creative exhibition of 100% creations without sponsor. The hustle and bustle and hope that all of us bring to this event after months of hard work. How to be focus to finish all items in relatively short period? will our hard work pay off? will we gain fortune? ... we don't know, we don’t focus on all of the stuff we had to go through to get to the end, we focus on the outcome. If things don’t end well though, I guess we feel free to whine a little and then we usually get back up again. That's how we go on, how we survive, how we are. We just have to keep our hope up high and have faith in what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment