April 9, 2014

Porte Ouverte @ Ateapic Boutique.

The boutique where I put some of my creations for sale was having an open house (journée porte ouverte) last Saturday April 05th 2014.

They were also organizing an aperitif from 11.30am to 14.00pm for all visitors came to our boutique. It was a lovely and delicious moments, I may say .. they prepared high quality teas (that's where the A"TEA"pic name came from), as they're also selling teas from Tea forte there too. They made a yummy snacks (like freshly made guacamole, for which I adored) ..
 
I got customer who bought 2 of my creations in Batik fabric (one blouse and another a tunic/blouse) .. I was quite surprised with how Swiss people appreciate batik .. I actually got an encouragement from the manager to choose slightly better quality of batik, as people liked them but sometimes they saw some dirt or spots on the fabric. I took note of this. I should pick my own fabric first hand, not ask people to pick them for me from now on ... and I won't buy from traditional markets anymore. I knew some good suppliers online and I will stick with them for now.
 
The day ended at 17.00 pm. I was a bit tired but happy. Tired because I worked hard to complete the new collections that is, and not because of the event. After closing time, we still have time to enjoy the sun with hubby and the kids we went to France for grocery shop and had dinner in McDo! .. haha .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment