September 18, 2011

V-neck tunic

This tunic was surprisingly easy to make. I was just thinking to make one simple top with the fabric I got from the flea market months ago. I already used the fabric to make bows ribbon and blouses for the girls .. and still have large enough to make it into a tunic for my self. Fabric cost me only CHF 3/m and I bought 2 m long. Its width was wide enough (around 145-150m) and that's why it's enough to make 3 outfits.


This weekend the weather got colder, below 20C in the afternoon, it's raining yesterday and at night. We didn't plan to go to any specific place, we just went to a sushi bento bar on Saturday for lunch and went for a walk in the city center (where I've accidentally met a long lost friend, Titin, who lives in Annecy-le-vieux).

Back to the v-neck tunic now, well .. I finished it with a lace ribbon around the waist just like the one proposed in the sewing book, still from "Maman et Moi" book, and I tried it to wear this sleeveless tunic with a halter neck t-shirt and a legging underneath to get the "autumnal" look. I think it turned out just the way I wanted .. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment