September 23, 2011

Bias Tape Maker


I first saw this little triangle sewing gadget from the sewing books and magazines that I have. I wonder where I could get one? .. it's from Clover and I couldn't find it in any sewing or fabric shops around Geneva .. until today! what a great coincidence! 

I've often visited Balexert and hung out there with hubby and the kids, well, mostly for the bookstore or the supermarket or the cinema which happen to be in the same place .. there's a post office too in the ground floor, and Mc. D at level one. So, it's kind of one-stop-shopping center in Geneva.

Today I feel like going there to buy some vitamin supply and some kids' underwear. Then I went around until one moment I saw this sewing shop Elna just beside Mc. D .. I can't believe my luck! hehehe ...  

I found this bias tape maker there, only one piece, and I grabbed it like I was affraid someone else will going to have it first .. silly .. but really, I felt I'm so lucky to finally found the thing that I've been searching everywhere.


Back home, I tried it and happy with the result, now I don't need to buy bias tape anymore for my sewing projects, I can use the same fabric to make the tape .. now which project I'd like to start first? .. happy weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment