October 10, 2016

Autumn Winter 16/17

I'm preparing autumn-winter stocks. This time, beside making kids animal theme capes (like I did every year), I added kids fleece jackets too. Just because I always want to do jackets, properly, entirely lined jackets. Because that's the one thing I haven't got the courage to do.

I'm picking the pattern that I got free from a sewing magazines, I thought the model is cute for little girls and the pattern plus the instruction wasn't too complicated to try. So I give it a try. I admit that I need to use my seam-ripper quite often (note to self: never underestimate the easy-looking pattern!) .. but finally I could finish the jacket nicely, and it makes me wanted to make another one .. so I got these RED and ORANGE jackets one fully lined with Batik and the other with Floral cotton fabrics.

I'm quite happy with them, next model would be another jackets (this time without the hoodie) .. but I love hoodie! .. oh well, let see .. maybe just try one without a hoodie :D



No comments:

Post a Comment