August 25, 2016

Re-stock

Hi I'm back from summer break! well, actually 2 weeks ago .. but I had so many things to handle in such a short time.

A couple of days ago I had a rendez-vous again in artraction office in Charmilles, Genève. It was the boutique manager’s request to see me and asked for new creations as a new stocks for ateapic boutique in Vevey, CH. I received her email while we’re still on vacation in Indonesia, and I just be able to meet her last Tuesday Aug 23rd 2016. I asked for a week timeline before I was ready to see her at her office, I plan to use a week-full to recover from jet-lag, tummy probs and to prepare my creations as well .. it wasn’t much time, but I didn’t have a choice as my boss will be going on 6 months sabatical leave starting this weekend! her last work day before leave is tomorrow! Aug 26th 2016. So, one week was all I had.
The meeting was great. My boss was happy for me that selling my creations was actually working as 6 items were sold during my 3 months probation period. So I felt relieved that I passed my probation time and that also means I could continue to supply my creations at their boutique in Vevey. She gave me the address of the boutique before the end of our meeting and before I was leaving her office.
I thank God for everything, the smooth meeting, the selling of my creations, everything ... yes, I worked hard for it and I did all of these alone, but one should always believe that God plays the biggest part in everything you do, without His blessings none of these would possibly happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment