November 11, 2014

RGCP - Red Green Chilli Peppers

If you're young when The RHCP band was a big hits, then you know what I mean ;)
 
I'm not talking about the band, of course, I'm talking about my newest creations! The Reversible Batik Jacket/Cape in RED and GREEN chili peppers colors. Well, I was thinking of still be able to use batik but mixed with warmer materials such as these red and green satin polyester padded lining. I made a reversible cape that have a snap buttons on both arms which could turn it to a batik jacket. The idea was that simple actually and it wasn't too complicated to make it either.    
 
 
Next time maybe I'll try a padded jacket, I mean a jacket with real sleeves. I think I could make them, but not now .. maybe later. I wanted to finish autumn-winter new creations for the boutique before mid-November (that's my plan) so when the winter is officially come on November 21, my new creations will be ready at the shop.
 
After that I'll be "hibernating" to be able to continue to write those story books that my editor in Jakarta has been requesting ... until then, keep safe and warm, everyone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment