November 30, 2014

3rd contract

I just signed the 3rd contract with the same boutique, which means it's my 3rd collection. I didn't put so many creations this time, as I'm a bit struggling right now with other projects and orders, but still want to continue this collaboration as a place to showcase my new creations.
 
Another thing is that autumn-winter collection is a bit tricky, I didn't shop specially for winter fabrics, but I do have some materials to mixed with fabrics that I have at home, like a padded satin fabrics, fleeces and blankets. Yes, I made some blanket capes using literally just that and then put a hoodie and button :)
 
I also made those capes for kids, and added a fun ears on the hoodie, kids love them :)

 
I also tried to mix batik with padded lining, but well .. I really don't have many materials to make winter clothing, but I tried and I'll come up with more ideas later ... winter starts to set in, it begins to feel colder at this end of November ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment