November 4, 2014

November updates

I got so many news to share actually, but don't know exactly where to start. I just happy that I gained back my confidence and just focus on result and on all works that I have to finish until end of year. So next year, I could start to plan some steps again, list some targets, knocking on opportunity doors and oh yes, we're going to move to our OWN newly build apartment!!! I'm so exciting ...

This November is the time when we're wearing warmer clothes, October we still had the sun and autumn seemed like spring time. I dreaded winter, so I create this warm wrap (a cape) using sky blue fleece and Balinese woven fabric that as colorful as a rainbow for an accent. And I think it's a brave combinations of bright colors for autumn :) but people love it, and it's already booked for someone in the UK.

rainbow cape by Petits Pas - handmade creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment