August 19, 2013

We've won The Best Stand categories in the bazaar!

So the bazaar is over ...
So I've sold 2 items -- kids batik dresses.
So .. what?! .. hehe ..

Yup, the most important part is that we participate, we're always tried to be present in local events .. and SURPRISE! we've won THE BEST STAND category in the bazaar! .. it was actually a "secret" mission from the organizer, we didn't know that there will be stand competition. We're very pleased that they voted for our stand. I didn't plan too much (and have no expectation) for our stand to become the best, my goal was only to have some fun in the event as it was Indonesian Independence Day celebration.

But I do have "my own standard" on setting up my stand. I have visualized how my stand would be like more or less -- in my head. I knew the place would be held in a garden, it's a garden party, and it's summer time, with those things on my mind, I'd like to create something joyful, pretty, léger (light) neat and clean. So it got to be close to those "standard" I've had in mind and I won't settle for less.

Here's the true story behind the scene: in the morning, when we packed our stuff into the car hubby ALMOST brought different color of porte-habits (clothing stand). I told him, NO .. I want the same color, both white ones, not white and black! .. he (like most of "crucial" moments on the D day), always tried to "bargain" .... first he woke up late, then he wanted to take black and white clothing stand, and then ... at quarter to nine he seemed not in a hurry and told me to relax, don't be stressed ... while the bazaar will open at 10am. Well, yeah okay .. but I had to firmly said "bring two white clothing stand, if it's too much hassle then I'll do it" ...

So there .... with that story behind the best stand prize that we've won, I should celebrate my efforts! :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment