August 17, 2013

Little Girl's Dream ...

I've made a little girl's dream came true! .. 
It's her dream dress, and also deep down inside my heart it's my dream to make a dress that's pretty, fluid, breezy, soft, lovely .. like this.



I'm using silky fabric found in Cergy Saint-Christophe weekend market for only EUR 2/m! .. I only bought 2 meters long, I thought I'd only like to make this fabric into a personal project. So I did, it's for my 7 yo girl's party dress that she wore this weekend. She's happy, I'm happier ...

I firmly believe that choosing a fabric it's the most important part in creating some projects, as I would always say, the fabric often "speaks" to me, like, calling me .. "buy me, you'll never regret" .. hahaha .. really! I'm not hallucinating .. it spoke to me most of the time when I went out purchasing textiles in a textile shop or market .... and just like this one, a "Monet" kind of prints in a silky, fluid fabric .. I just fell in love with it instantly :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment