August 3, 2013

Stages d'été / Summer course, Esmod Paris July 2013.

We've done it. Lots of unforgettable moments, unforgettable experiences, unforgettable personalities .. one summer that I'd never forget and one particular summer that I might only experience for the rest of my life! .. 

I've always dreamed to go to fashion school, since I was a teenage. I knew I wanted to learn fashion, the process of creating a beautiful outfit, to draw a fashion collections of my imagination and make it into a real clothing ... I knew it since I was a kid. But life, well ... it's too complicated to write it down into one post of blog. My family, my background, my guts, all play it roles to burn down my true desires ... until now? in my 40's? ... do I have regrets? ... I do, but it won't help to make me a better person. Regrets only make you weak. So I fight it. I fight to have my only possible to do it now ... or never.

So I did. I finished my summer course in a fashion school in Paris! in ESMOD ((l'Ecole Supérieure des Arts et techniques de la Mode) in the busy area of 9th arrondissement in Paris - one of world's capital of Fashion and Mode. Yes, only a summer course ... but it might be my only chance, and if you have given a chance to do it, then grab it! :)

It seemed like everything fell into place. We used to worry about how we could manage the kids, the time, and all ... but we believe that it could be possible. Husband's professional choice had make this happened. When he chose to leave his 13+ years job in one company and shift to another company (still in Geneva), he voluntarily took 2 months paid leave .. and took over all my responsibilities in taking care and look after our 2 daughters. So I could go to Paris and have the time of my life! :) ...

In these several months, since the whirlwind we had, we believe one thing: just have patience. Your dreams are unfolding in perfect time. Remember that, at all times and in all circumstances, your life is in the hands of the Divine. Do not doubt. Do not fear. Listen. Trust and open yourself to receive the answers to your prayers. Listen. You are being guided and supported in everything you do. All is well ... I got a summer diploma from Esmod Paris and husband got a good new job, he started to work just yesterday and he's exciting ... I'm glad, I'm happy for him too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment