January 18, 2013

Preparing to participate in UNIcréa 26-29 April 2013

I received email notification from UNIcréa on the 15th January (as promised from the organizer - mid January) .. and yeap, they keep their promise by opening the registration for the 15th and 16th event. As this is my first time participating in UNIcréa, I'm very exciting to see how it goes by visiting their website, looking through the other participants (for the last exhibition) works, and ... wow! it's inside a Castle!. The Spring/Summer exhibition will be held at Château de Morges in canton of Vaud. It will be ... interesting!! .. and magical .. how I love visiting Castles, it feels like I'm inside a fairytale :)

Okay, but WORK is not a fairytale at all ... and I should work for it (and work harder than the last exhibition in Palexpo), preparing my collection for "Petits Pas" better than the last one as I have more time to do it and I started right away. 

To begin with, I'm using the lace-brocades fabrics I bought in Paris last holiday. I wanted some of my collections made for special occasion like ceremonies, parties, etc as I thought spring and summer are usually the time when people gather for ceremonies (like wedding, etc) and festive parties. I also think that my collection should suited the location, the Castle. So, I added a more "glam" looks for my collection. Here's some of them:





They're a "matching" adults and children collection. Still have many possibilities as I still have piles of textiles to work with .. but it's Friday night, and weekend I shouldn't work (hard to resist, though ..). This weekend I'd like to visit Creavenue http://www.creavenue.com in Grenoble, FR just to have more inspirations and to see how the creative minds and skills get together in the event .. it would be interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment