January 23, 2013

Denim collections

After lace and brocade, satin and soie (silk), I begin to sew light denim. One for little girl (size 100) and another for woman (size L). Later I'd like to make more pieces like jumpsuits, wrap skirts, etc. I just have to divide my concentration to do all these ..




I can "totally" immersed in the creating process of a clothes only in Monday and Thursday (that's when I don't have to do school run) so my time is free from 8 am - 16 pm. Other days like Tuesday and Friday, I could only "work part-time" from 8 am - 11.30 then if I could continue, from 14-16 pm. Wednesday and weekends are almost impossible to concentrate, although I sometimes "working" a little bit, but mostly I could only do cutting, pattern tracing, etc .. small things like that.

Oh, and soon, on the 9-17 February will be a winter break, no school for the kiddos and 9-12 we'll drive to Paris again to meet my cousin who come from San Diego. I also try to stop by Esmod school (if they open) to submit my registration for their summer course in July.

So, that's our planning. Hope everything will go smoothly, everyone in a good health so we can make this journey as enjoyable as possible .. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment