October 17, 2012

"Stop using plastic bags, use - Petits Pas - bags!" :D

I'm still making stocks for the fair. Oh, .. the last picture of these bags (in fuchsia batik) is already SOLD to a friend who bought it for a gift for her "god daughter" in Switzerland. Since I live in Geneva, she thought she better order it from me .. yeah, lucky me .. :)

The story is like this, my friend (I've known her since junior high school) is currently on a business trip to the US, she's in San Jose at the moment, but when she saw the bag I posted in my Facebook timeline and she remembered that my husband's birthday is exactly the same day as her god daughter, she contacted me through fb inbox and ordered my bag as a gift, together with a matching shawl I've made using stretch velvet and the same fuchsia batik print as the bag.

Well, well, well .. it's a simple bag actually. The pattern I got from last year's edition of Coudre magazine, and people loved it. It's practical and could carry your shopping bits without using plastic bags. It's washable, re-usable and environmentally friendly .. PLUS it's unique and looks good on you :) .. you can have any color and pattern you like and match it with other accessories, or your outfit! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment