October 5, 2012

Batik "tutu"

Fancy a skirt that many girls/women wore during the 50's? you know, that skirt that looks like a ballerina wears? .. a tutu? that skirt with tulle underneath? ... I'm sure you know ;-)

It's been a "hit" for little girls these years .. I saw many versions of tutu skirts for girls .. so I'm making them too! go with the flow .. go where the fashion trends go .. oh, it's also the skirt that singer Taylor Swift wore in her newest hit: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" .. you don't know the song? .. well go to YouTube then! :) .... and, oh yes! of course! my fave girl "Jess" in New Girl always wearing these kind of back to 50's dresses and skirts, love it! love her! .. she's just so pretty in it .. playful, funny girl Jess! :D

Sooooo, yes ... I'm planning to make lots of these skirts and "Back To 50's" dresses soon ... let's get busy! :)
red & black batik tutu skirt

Red Batik Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment