October 7, 2012

Blue Ocean Fancy Skirt

The "Ocean" theme batik print fabric I bought summer last year, while on holiday to our home country. I already used some of it, but still enough to make one circle skirt for girl (5-6 yrs). I got the baby blue lace from a friend, and the little baby blue bow I had since I started my sewing adventure ... hehe .. I could call it my sewing "adventure", because it really feels like an adventure to me :)

I like the finish result, and people said it's lovely too .. so, I have the courage to make more of these skirts together with some other "design" I got in mind ..

Oh, I forgot to write here, that Saturday we went to France and I went to a fabric store, Mondial Tissus in Epagny, I've bought some cotton fabric, cotton voile, black tulle, etc .. I'm planning to get them into something on Monday .. yes, I love Monday! I look forward for Monday .. am I insane?? ... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment