December 11, 2011

Pleated Skirt for girls

Weekend easy project. We had planned to see "Escalade" celebration in Geneva old town on Saturday afternoon, but I reeeeeeeeaally wanted to sew something, and I reeeeeeeaaally got this urge to make this pleated skirt I saw in the latest "Coudre" magazine I got last time.

This skirt didn't need pattern, simply cut two rectangular fabric (front & back of the skirt) in the desired length you wanted to make, added some length (sew allowance) for the hem. Form the pleats (here I made 3 pleats each side) and cut some fabric for the waist band (to put the elastic band) .. I finished the skirt with white lace and it's done .. just about the right time to go out to see the festival! :)

weekend simple project

Easy Pleated Skirt for girls

the making ..

done! ... ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment