December 3, 2011

Flowery Tunic for Girls

I found a new edition of "Coudre est facile" sewing mag in the newsstand yesterday and fell in love with the projects inside. It was a wonderful Friday afternoon, I just walked around after had lunch and stopped in a coffee shop for a coffee break, then I went to the newsstand in the same building .. my eyes caught a glimpse of the magazine and my heart pounded .. hoping that it's a new edition of my fave sewing mag (and secretly hoped it was a special edition -- a translated Japanese sewing mag like before) ... and I was so delighted that my wish came true!! it's just exactly what I've hoped for ...

It's just perfect! a perfect way to end a Friday afternoon and looking forward for a weekend sewing projects! .. have a nice weekend! :)

Saturday Morning Delight ...

for her, a bit long ..

and shorter tunic for her ..

No comments:

Post a Comment