December 1, 2011

brown n blue batik blouse

I got the fabric (batik) from a friend .. yes, I have lots of fabric gifts, lucky me! :) and as usual these gifts are special to me, so I wanted to make something special too ..

The blouse pattern I got from "Coudre est facile" special summer edition from Japanese creator. I tried to make the blouse as it seemed not too difficult for me, I wanted something new, something special and without hassle, so sewing this blouse could be a fun project as I wasn't feeling well these couple of days, it's the flu bug I guess .. it's the season, anyway .. we're still in autumn it's not too cold yet, maybe I'm just tired and not fit.

Sewing mend the soul, well at least morally I felt a bit elevated although physically I'm dropped. Okay, so yes a brown n blue batik blouse is done, today ... I still have some leftover fabric, not too much, and thought of making an accessory from it .. I was thinking to make a clutch from the same fabric, so stay tune ... :)

sewing mend the soul ...

not bad, ey? ..

one new blouse for the year end holiday! .. yay!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment