June 18, 2011

Batik flare dress

This is the longer version of model A from the last entry (Flare Tunic). Here I use a Javanese batik print I got from a friend. The fabric wasn't enough to make the ribbon, so I used an "obi" I have from other dress (see the dark brown color isn't exactly match the overall look), but anyway .. this is just to show how it looked like, more or less ..

I'm planning to wear this dress to attend husband's graduation in July. I think the cotton batik print fabric is perfect for a hot and humid Singaporean weather, it's light without showing lights (see through) .. and when I asked hubby for approval, he nodded and said it's nice and "appropriate" to accompanying his graduation ceremony .. uumm .. I think I need a pair of diamond earrings to complete the look, don't you think so, hun?? .. ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment