June 5, 2010

Ordering sewing books

I love the book that I borrowed from the library so much that I searched in my favorite bookstores but they haven't got any copy of it and their supplier doesn't have it in stock either .. So I turned to the internet and go to amazon.uk where they got the book in stock and I ordered the book online. They sent me an email confirmation that the book has been dispatched yesterday, June 4 and estimated to deliver between June 16-22.

Believe it or not, it's my first time ordering a book online as I still prefer to order a book from a bookstore .. but when I saw the price, it's much cheaper than to get an imported book from the bookstores and I don't need to go everywhere to get it. I'm so excited and can't wait to get the two books I ordered arrived :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment