June 11, 2010

First project from the book


I tried the first project in the book "Making Children Clothes" by Emma Hardy and thought that this project was not too difficult to follow with the clear step by step instruction and illustration. This blouse is size 2/3 years, fit perfectly for my little one .. when it's finished her big sis wanted me to make one for her too .. gosh, that's what happen if you have two little girls at home .. :-)

I started the project around 5 PM and finished the blouse just in time to go out for a Friday night family diner. Now it's past midnight and I need to have some rest .. have a wonderful weekend, all!

----

The second blouse I made on Monday afternoon, just after the kids back from school and the internet went down, so I worked on the other workstation just in front of my laptop .. yep, the sewing machine!! .. and finished the bigger version for my bigger daughter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment