September 3, 2013

Pending order now is done!

A friend's teenage daughter wanted a lace brocade dress since ... May!! .. oops, yeah I know, I let her waited for 3 months (I understand that it's such a long wait for her, sorry missy) .. but it's not all my fault though, I'm not trying to defense my self, I asked her mom in June if she wanted the dress sooner than later, but as they were preparing their summer holiday and I was preparing my stay for the summer course in Paris last July ... she said, it wasn't urgent, and I could relaxed, took my time .. and we're both on holiday ... until ... end of holiday and we met in the bazaar when her daughter asked if the dress is ready :)
 
Oooookaaayy ... so it took me sometimes to finish this dress she had ordered, but now it's done and she said "parfait" (when I showed them the picture I uploaded in fb) ..and  she'll pick up her order next weekend.
 
Actually it's a simple design. Size 152 cm (for 10-11 yrs girl). But because I used full lined for full lace dress ... then it needed a bit of tender, love and care (tlc) ... heheh ... The pattern is just a basic block of bodice and flare skirt (I modified a bit to make it into a ruffle skirt by adding about 10 cm each sides (front and back). Then I attached RED ribbon as an accent as it looks pretty in my opinion ...  glad the owner of the dress agreed too ;)
 
So, I'm done for today ... what's for dinner??? I'm starving!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment