August 15, 2010

Sewing Class Beginner Part 01 -- almost done.

I've missed the last 2 classes *sigh* .. it's not easy to choose between family time on Saturday night and going to a sewing class :-( I'm not sure if I will continue the "Part 02" of this class " -- which will included: blouses, collar and pants! ... *sounds very tempting, eh?* .. and next week (August 21st) will be the last class for Part 01.

Oh dear .. I really curious about this stuff! and last night the teacher taught us how to draw a basic block of blouse, included how to make measurement then create a pattern from it. How can I miss all of this! .. so my homework now will be: finishing the A-line waist band, making the semi-circular skirt and draw the basic block of blouse for my self using my own measurement that the teacher had helped me to do it.

this picture is taken when the teacher show us how to make pleated skirt (the one like school girl's skirt) using the basic skirt pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment