October 5, 2014

Sunday happy Sunday ...

Sunday afternoon usually we drove around Vaud area, today we wanted to find that address for our next rendez-vous with a Kitchen (interior) company. After we knew where it situated, we usually visit our future apartment, but today we decided to get some ice creams in our fave ice cream parlor in Nyon, which is close to a boutique that I really wanted to visit.

The boutique owned (and/or taken care by) a woman, a bag designer-maker that I talked on the phone couple of months ago. I saw her creations at Globus department store here in Geneva, and I fell in love with her works. Her bags were carefully neatly made by hand, and she really have a wonderful handmade pieces. I promised to visit her one day, and that day is today!.

The shop was open on 1st Sunday of the month (not every Sunday shops are open here in Swiss), so I was very lucky that the shop was open and she was there in person! what a lovely coincidence as we wanted only to buy ice cream at first .. and turned out we bought ice creams and two of her handmade bags!! .. I don't go to Nyon everyday, I don't buy bags everyday either .. (that's my excuse) .. hehe .. and I'm not regretting following my instant temptation to buy them, as we talked about our activities, exhibitions and .. why not a collaborations! as she said "on peut faire quelque choses ensemble" .. oh, oui, madame, pourquoi pas .. in fact I'll be very happy to collaborate with such a talented, skillful, creative and kind woman like her ...

Once again, I feel God's hand guided me to meet her .. God's help that moved her heart to be so kind to me today. I'm looking forward for our next meeting .. and our future collaboration.


HERE'S MY SKIRTS AND HER BAGS TOGETHER





No comments:

Post a Comment