December 7, 2012

Starting new projects ..

After the exhibition there are things that I need to do. Firstly, I have to finish what I've promised my daughters: making their requests, that's including a costume for "The Escalade" celebration next week (on the 11th Dec). Secondly I have to finish bags orders (yep, that simple but appealing "musical bag" I've made for the exhibition -- that's SOLD OUT on spot), have been high on demand! .. one order came from hubby's colleague who came to the exhibition but didn't buy the bag, and now she wants the bag for a present, the others came from my contacts in facebook (mostly my friends in Asia & Australia). 

Last thing and the most important thing is: now I start doing prototype (choosing, picking which patterns I would do, ordering fabrics, etc) for the next exhibition. I'm planning to participate in UniCREA on April 2013. I already contacted the organizer and they've replied my email promised to get in touch soon. I also started to put my works in an online boutique (http://planetecreative.ch/).

I ordered some batik fabrics again from an online boutique in facebook through a friend, and I'm planning to go to Paris again (to St. Pierre) this year-end holiday. New year I'm pretty sure would be handful and very busy, as I also waiting to published my children books too. I'm conducting two dream projects of my life, I just hope I could handle them all from here, from my tiny workspace at home :)

mon petit atelier ..

No comments:

Post a Comment