April 26, 2017

Efforts won't betray you.

The first time I saw the quote, I thought it has a deep meaning. Then I read someone posted about it and I was absolutely agreed.

“Effort won’t betray you”  
is a beautiful quote that embodies everything about doing the work. 
Making the effort, putting in energy in things that matter to you will always bring you good things, and only good things. 
There are no downsides to putting effort into the things you love. Whether it’s your job, your relationship, your family, your projects .. 
When you make the effort, give yourself what you want, and know that, when things don’t go as planned, it won’t be for a lack of trying and you won’t have yourself to blame. You can use your experience and learned lesson next time.

We just came back from Germany. We've visited my sister and her hubby. During the visit she gave me some fabrics, which I took with a pleasure. I turned the fabric into women clothing and here are some of the finished items.

Visiting a family member, although sometimes we resented, maybe because of the distance (both place and relationship), but we made an effort anyway. So it's true I think that making an effort, whether it's for your job, family, or projects will only bring you good things :) 


Have a happy midweek!



No comments:

Post a Comment