December 8, 2013

Incubateur des talents

The boutique I collaborate with is a place for creative people, designers, makers, creators. Their slogan is "Incubateur des talents" or incubator of talents. A place, especially with support staff and equipment, made available to new small businesses. For a "startup" like me, it's one step to progress, so I can say to my customers, my clients, people, family and friends that my creations are now available in this boutique, in this address. This is my "showroom" together with other creations from people in the business.
 
I'm glad they took some of my creations, so I have more space at home to prepare for the next local designer exhibition in Morges on May, that I hopefully could participate again :)

I noted what the founder of Ikea - Ingvar Kamprad, said:
The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.

yes, what can be done better tomorrow? keep exploring ...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment