September 15, 2014

where have you been up to? ...

Hi, it's been a while since my last posting here, yeah? ...

Well, blame it on the summer holiday, to the kids back to school's changing routines (one kid goes to junior high now) so, all activities have also changed schedules ... and mostly blame it on the flu bugs! I caught a cold couple of days ago, sneezing, runny nose, coughing, eye itching ... you name it! ... I had it all ... still having it right now (the bad cough, won't go away so soon, I hate it) ...

So, that's about all for the updates. But I made some lovely things too in between those crazy times. I managed to host one day bazar and book signing with my good friends in Jakarta during our summer holiday (yes, I write children books and they get published, so I kind of make an effort to help the publisher in promoting and selling the books series).

I managed to make some new creations (which some of them already booked online) and still in a creation phase to complete my new supplies for Ateapic boutique. 

Okay, I better get going now, gotta fetch my little one ...

See you next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment