July 9, 2011

Labels, name tag

I think I wanted to make labels for my handmade products like everyone else I saw in JCA or in Etsy. I just want to put my stamp on them, that's all. I was thinking for an appropriate and "catchy" name and so far I decided 2 names:

For Children Clothes, for my daughters I decided "Little Friend, made by mom"
Why? because I wanted to become a good friend to my little ones, befriend with their little friends. They're my purely truly sincere honest loyal friends ...


For Women Clothes, for my self, my friend, I decided "Petits Pas"
Why? because I'm still learning to sew. "Petits Pas" means "Little Steps" in French. I'm learning to sew step by step, small steps at a time with a little bit of courage if I think of my age .. :)


Sewing is one of my leisure, my fave pastime, that I discovered a little bit too late .. heheh .. but better late than never, right? wrong? .. whatever .. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment